Radisys Hosts ATCA Worldwide Virtual Tradeshow on December 9, 2008
HILLSBORO, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Radisys(r) Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS), the leading global provider of advanced embedded solutions, today announced its line-up of industry influencers for the ATCA Worldwide virtual tradeshow.
HILLSBORO, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Radisys® Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS), the leading global provider of advanced embedded solutions, today announced its line-up of industry influencers for the ATCA Worldwide virtual tradeshow. Panelists include leading experts from all levels of the ATCA industry.
Who: Radisys and its partners Enea, GoAhead Software, Intel, NEI, VirtualLogix and Wind River
What: ATCA Worldwide Virtual Tradeshow
When: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. PST
Where: Wherever you and your computer are
Why: Presented by Radisys and its ecosystem partners, this virtual tradeshow will feature presentations, panels and exhibitor booths that will provide real-time insight into the latest ATCA developments and how leaders in the industry are using ATCA to gain time-to-market advantage.
Register now for this free virtual event at atcaworldwide.Radisys.com/register.cfm and discover how Radisys and its ecosystem partners are shaping the success of the ATCA marketplace.
ATCA Worldwide Panel Sessions and Speakers:
Panel Session: Standards & Technology Update
8:00 AM PST / 11:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM GMT – and – 1:00 PM PST / 4:00 PM EST / 9:00 PM GMT
Moderator: Joe Pavlat, President and Chairman, PICMG
• Bob Pebly, Radisys Fellow
• Asif Naseem, President and COO, GoAhead Software (Service Availability Forum)
• Keate Despain, Senior Director, Radisys (CP-TA)
Panel Session: ATCA Service Providers Strategies
9:00 AM PST / 12:00 PM EST / 5:00 PM GMT – and – 2:00 PM PST / 5:00 PM EST / 10:00 PM GMT
Moderator: Dan O'Shea, Editor, FierceTelecom
• Lee Doyle, Group Vice President and General Manager, Network Infrastructure and Security Products and Services, IDC
• Dharmaraja Rajan, Product Manager, ATCA Platform, Nortel
• Ray Adensamer, Convedia Media Servers, Radisys
Keynote Address: ATCA – Beyond the Tipping Point
10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM GMT – and – 3:00 PM PST / 6:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM GMT
• Anthony Ambrose, Vice President and General Manager of Communications Networks, Radisys
Panel Session: Applications on ATCA
11:00 AM PST / 2:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM GMT – and – 4:00 PM PST / 7:00 PM EST / 12:00 AM GMT
Moderator: Doug Mohney, Editor-in-Chief, FierceTelecom
• Dennis Racca, Vice President Systems Architecture, R&D, GenBand
• Tom Bonds, Product Manager for NEBS server product line, Tekelec
• Michael Horning, Director of Engineering for Voice Quality Enhancement Products, Tellabs
Panel Session: Video: Getting the Most from Multi-Processor Solutions
12:00 PM PST / 3:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM GMT – and – 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST / 1:00 AM GMT
Moderator: Doug Mohey, Editor-in-Chief, FierceTelecom
• Fadi Nasser, Director, Product Marketing and Business Development, VirtualLogix
• Mark Guinther, Senior Product Manager for Networking, WindRiver
• Conny Ohult, Director, Product Management, ENEA
• Venkataraman Prasannan, Sr. Director, AdvancedTCA Product Line Management, Radisys
About Radisys Corporation
Radisys (NASDAQ:RSYS) is a leading provider of advanced embedded solutions for the communications networking and commercial systems markets. Through intimate customer collaboration and combining innovative technologies and industry leading architecture, Radisys helps OEMs, systems integrators, and solution providers bring better products to market faster and more economically. A premier member of Intel® ECA, Radisys products include embedded boards, application enabling platforms, the OS-9® operating system, and turn-key systems, which are used in today's complex computing, processing, and network-intensive applications. For more information, visit www.Radisys.com, e-mail info@Radisys.com, or call 800-950-0044 or 503-615-1100. Editors seeking more information may contact Lyn Pangares at Radisys Corporation at 503-615-1220 or lyn.pangares@Radisys.com.