Radisys to Present at the 2009 AdvancedTCA Summit
Radisys ATCA Experts to Provide Insight on Developing Next-Generation COTS Solutions
HILLSBORO, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Radisys® Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS), a leading global provider of advanced embedded solutions, today announced that a team of its Radisys ATCA experts will present at the 2009 AdvancedTCA (ATCA) Summit. The event will take place October 27-29, 2009, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California. The ATCA Summit provides attendees with practical information on the current state of ATCA. The standard has been widely accepted by many major telecom equipment manufacturers and is now an emerging standards platform for new market segments, including the military, aerospace and government sectors.
This year, the three-day event will cover the latest topics surrounding ATCA and MicroTCA, including creating standard-based telecom equipment, reducing equipment cost and development time and making equipment more flexible and more maintainable. Radisys participants will share their perspective on the future of ATCA and will discuss the steps the company is taking to enable the next generation of ATCA applications.
Radisys will present the following topics:
• Get Ready: Maximizing ATCA for the 4G Market – Chandresh Ruparel, Senior Product Line Manager
• Building High-Performance Network-Centric Military Applications with Integrated ATCA COTS Solutions – Arun Kalluri, Product Marketing Manager
• Platforms are the New Building Blocks – Venkataraman Prasannan (VP), Senior Director of Product Line Management
• Top Ten Things You Need to Know about AdvancedTCA and MicroTCA Today – Chandresh Ruparel, Senior Product Line Manager
• Demystifying the 40G Transition – Eric Gregory, Senior Product Manager